This Day in Dayton, 8 December

December 7, 1858, David H. and Rachel B. Crouse and Samuel R. and Anna A. Seawright deeded lots 5 and 6 in Horram's Addition to Dayton with “privileges and appurtenances,” to the Trustees of Dayton Union Seminary, who were W. J. Snoddy, J. M. Bayless, Robert Baker, Samuel Davis, and John Royal. The price was $150. The lots had been purchased the preceding May from Charlotte Bush.

Susan ClawsonComment